Reservation and rental terms
This Regulation defines the terms and conditions for making reservations and renting apartments. Making a reservation is tantamount to accepting the provisions of this Regulation. At the time of making a reservation, the rental agreement is deemed to have been concluded.
- Reservation of an apartment can be made by phone or by filling out the reservation form on the reservation website (and then confirming the reservation by clicking the “BOOK” button). After we receive a correctly completed form with the order, the availability of the selected apartment and the date will be verified. If the apartment is available, a confirmation of the reservation will be sent to the email address provided in the form, along with information on the amount due, payment deadline, and bank account number. The confirmation of the preliminary reservation is sent electronically to the email address provided in the form within 24 hours of the reservation. The preliminary reservation is valid for 24 hours from the time of the reservation. To confirm the reservation, a deposit of 30% of the total amount must be paid to the account indicated in the email confirming the reservation. Failure to pay the deposit within the specified period will result in the cancellation of the reservation. The final confirmation of the reservation will be made by email sent to the specified address after receiving the deposit. The remaining amount must be paid on the day of arrival, in cash or by credit card.
- The customer has the right to cancel the reservation, which must be immediately notified by email or telephone.
- If the reservation is canceled up to 14 days before the scheduled arrival date, the customer is entitled to a 50% refund of the deposit paid earlier. In case of cancellation within 14 days before the declared arrival, the customer bears the costs of the paid deposit, i.e., 30% of the order.
- If the reservation is canceled within 3 days before the scheduled arrival date, the customer bears the costs of the stay in the amount of 100% of the reservation value.
- In the event of a client shortening their stay, the amount for the unused period is not refunded.
- Providing personal data (name, surname, address) is a requirement for booking a date. In the case of companies, the name of the company, address, and tax identification number will be required.
- Note – the minimum reservation period for the GIEWONT apartment in Zakopane is 4 nights, and for the SUN OF ANDALUCIA apartment, it is 6 nights.
Check-in and check-out of the apartment
- Check-in and check-out of the apartment always take place in the presence of the Owner or their employee. Therefore, at the latest, one day before arrival, please contact us to arrange an approximate arrival time, when we will also provide you with the phone number of our employee who will let you into the apartment.
- The hotel day in our apartments lasts from 2:00 PM until 10:00 AM the next day. For your convenience, it is possible to extend the hotel day, if the reservation calendar for a given apartment allows it. Extension of the hotel day up to two hours is free of charge. If extended beyond two hours, an additional fee will apply, and the cost of such a service is 30% of the daily rental fee.
- On the day of arrival, please contact our employee to arrange the time of handing over the apartment. Check-in should take place by 10:00 PM. Check-in between 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM incurs an additional fee of 50 PLN gross. Our employee will provide you with the keys to the apartment, and at that time, you will pay the remaining rent fee if it has not been paid earlier. We will send the VAT invoice by email.
- The day before departure, please contact us to arrange the time of handing over the apartment.
General rental terms
- The Lessor is financially responsible for any damages caused to the apartment and its equipment. The cost must be paid to the Lessor no later than on the day of departure when returning the apartment.
- If due to a violation of the quiet hours in the building from 22:00 to 6:00, the owner or the person responsible for the keys is called to the place by neighbors, the Municipal Guard, or the Police, the owner has the right to immediately terminate the contract without the need to return the previously paid fee.
- If the Client significantly disturbs the peace and/or violates the good neighborly norms and does not comply with generally accepted norms of coexistence, the owner reserves the right to terminate the Client’s stay in the apartment and is not obliged to refund the money for the unused period of stay.
- Children under 18 years of age can stay in apartments only under adult supervision.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in our apartments! In case of violation of this prohibition, a penalty of PLN 500 will be charged.
- We do not allow any unauthorized rearrangement of furniture in our apartments. In case of violation of this rule, a contractual penalty of up to PLN 1,000 will be charged.
- In case of leaving the apartment before the planned date of departure, the Lessor has no right to a refund for the unused and previously paid days.
- By making a reservation for one of our apartments, the Lessor accepts all the above reservation and stay conditions.
By making a reservation on our website, you agree to have your personal data stored in our customer database. These data will be processed only for the purpose of reservation fulfillment, facilitating future bookings, and for marketing purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997.